$149.00 USD $149.00 USD
The Singular Sleeve is a radical new way of making a leather tech sleeve - one that models the MacBook’s unibody construction.
Its design consists of one piece of leather, folded and interwoven into itself with an A-grade elastic strap that holds it together.
The leather wraps snugly around the edges of the MacBook, creating a seamless border that significantly reduces the size of the sleeve when compared to conventional ones.
- Available sizes can fit the 12-inch MacBook and 2016 & 2017 MacBook Pros only.
- Made of 100% premium Italian vegetable-tanned leather that conforms to environmental standards
- Elastic strap made of Helanca, a nylon yarn known for its strength, durability, light weight, and resistance to abrasion
- Each sleeve is cut and burnished by hand
- Hides are handpicked for the sleeve, giving each one a unique natural patina
- Backed by our 3-year warranty
The Singular Sleeve is sized to fit each MacBook model perfectly. Follow these tips to take advantage of its snug fit:
ANCHOR the bottom corner of the MacBook at the bottom end of the sleeve opening.
Gently PRESS the top corner of the MacBook into the top end of the sleeve opening.
SLIDE the MacBook into the sleeve.
Please allow processing time of up to 4 -6 weeks to make the Singular Sleeve.
The Singular Sleeve ships worldwide with FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING (3-5 days) from our studio in Bangkok, Thailand. All import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
The Singular Sleeve is covered by a 3 year warranty from the day they were bought, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
Please be aware that vegetable-tanned leather will not remain pristine and sleek. Colors will darken and textures will develop, resulting in a unique patina that will evolve over time.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect, normal wear and tear, or if you change your mind.
The Above the Fray warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection law.