$12.00 USD $15.00 USD
Keep your earbud cords under control:
1. HOOK the plug end of cord to one side of the TunePoint
2. WIND the cords around the center like a yo-yo then hook the earbud end to the other side.
3. LOCK the cord in place by adjusting and leveling the leather at the hook.
When using the earbuds, release the cord to your desired length and keep the remaining length wrapped and secured with the hook.
Light enough to be kept on during use.
For full usage guide, please check out the video below.
TunePoint is a leather earbud organizer that stores your earbuds elegantly and efficiently.
- Fits perfectly with standard Apple EarPods with built-in mic, including other earbud organizers with slim in-line mics which will roll comfortably up to the earplugs.
- Adjustable on both sides by rotating the leather around its center
- Light enough to be kept on during use
- Made of vegetable-tanned leather from the UK
- Hand burnished with beeswax
- Diameter = 5 cm, 1cm thick
- Backed by our 3-year warranty
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $35.
FLAT SHIPPING RATE: $3.95 (for orders <$35)
Delivery in 2-3 weeks, with tracking and signature required upon receipt via International Registered Standard Mail. About 80% of our shipments are delivered within 2 weeks.
The TunePoint is covered by a 3 year warranty from the day they were bought, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
Please be aware that vegetable-tanned leather will not remain pristine and sleek. Colors will darken and textures will develop, resulting in a unique patina that will evolve over time.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect, normal wear and tear, or if you change your mind.
The Above the Fray warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection law.
The basic form of the TunePoint references one of the most optimal shapes in nature - the circle. Its design applies the most fundamental concepts of geometry: the point which the cord wraps around, the line that hooks the cord in place, and the two circular planes that store and protect your cords.